One of the main pillars of our commitment is to give you, the customer, complete details about the rates, terms, and coverage offered in our plans. Below you'll find regulatory information about terms of service for our products and services, fees, tolls, policies, and more. You'll also find information and practical guidelines for residential customers. See sasktel.com/wirelesscode.
We're committed to meeting and exceeding the guidelines set out by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) in their Wireless Code to make sure you understand your rights and obligations as a wireless customer.
We’re committed to meeting and exceeding the guidelines set out by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) in the Internet Code to make sure that you understand your rights and obligations as an internet customer. See sasktel.com/internetcode.
System administration fees
Terms of service for products and services
Tariffed products and services include terms of service that apply to all regulated services and products.
- Terms of service(pdf)
Non-tariffed products and services include terms and conditions that apply to the use of SaskTel products and services that are not regulated, or for which the CRTC has forborne from regulating.
- National Do Not Call List - Register your phone to limit the number of telemarketing calls you receive.
- Retail quality of service (CRTC website) - Our service standards and results for quality of service indicators.
- Policy for connecting customer-provided equipment to the SaskTel network
- Multi-dwelling units access agreements - List of multi-dwelling unit access agreements.
- Pre-wiring guide - Information on pre-wiring or install wiring in homes during construction or renovation.
Website terms and conditions
Compliments and concerns
If you have a compliment to share or a concern to discuss, go to How are we doing?